Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Funny, funny book....

This book was recommended on one of the blogs I follow. I looked it up on Amazon and after reading a few excerpts from her book (french fries & wanted poster) I knew I had to buy it. It was such an entertaining and fun read...probably because so much of what she wrote I've either thought or experienced but never verbalized! On the train to San Diego last weekend, every time I snickered my boyfriend would look over to see what I was chuckling about....this is the passage he remembered the most.

Q-tip
Inserting a Q-tip deep into your ear is a great, undiscussed pleasure.

Come on...is that not true!!!





1 comment:

Sherry said...

lol...my son would agree with your boyfriend!!!!

Sounds like a great book -- going on my "to be read" list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails