Saturday, May 2, 2009

soaring

(photo from Almost Evil, liquid silver)

I woke up very early this morning...5am (ugh!), so I put on my forgiveness CD from Lazaris ...fell back asleep during the meditation but had this amazing dream. This brown carpet was alive and trying to convince me to fly on it...finally I got on and we flew out the window and soared through the sky...even along side a train! WOW...I've never had a flying dream before. I tell you, working with the energy of forgiveness is shifting me in ways I never expected. I am feeling excited, hopeful and fully at peace in this moment...how incredible is that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooooh, I have a favorite very old Lazarus tape. I'm going to look for this one. Beautiful rendition of your dream.!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails