Thursday, July 9, 2009

some highlights from my vacation....

venice beach...Allie loved this graffiti wall. that's her wayyy over to the side

ohhhh, a potential new drawing? has possibilities!

stopping to text

balboa...emi's favorite thing in the world, candy!!~ just ask her dentist!

a little pool time at my sisters.

a little afternoon journaling

and lots of play time!

ugh...it's been hard to pull myself back into"reality" after my mini-vacation. i woke up almost in a panic this morning wondering what day it was...saturday??thursday?? do i have to go to work today...ohhhh (sighing sadly), yes, i do! i long for the beach again, mornings without alarms, the freedom to do as i please, the outdoors.

in the depth of winter, i finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
~Albert Camus~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails