Wednesday, February 17, 2010

all is well...

All is well, and you will never get it done. ~ Abraham-Hicks

this quote by abraham has been going thru my mind the past few weeks as i haven't gotten much drawing in. to be honest, i really haven't even felt like drawing much lately. i think i just over extended (exhausted) myself with too many other non-art related classes and workshops this month.

but i am back at my drafting table and getting inspired again!!

and ohhhhhhing and ahhhhhhing and drooling over these absolutely
incredible graphite artists: dirk dzimirsky, david jon kassan, and armin mersmann.






i am soooo inspired to start drawing bigger...way bigger and perfect my art even more. i am grateful to these men for influencing and motivating me to work harder and dream bigger!!


4 comments:

Art by Darla Kay said...

Wow, they are amazing! I stared and stared at the wet man and can NOT believe it's a drawing!
Thanks for sharing such talent, including yours :)

Lori said...

I am so glad to hear you are getting inspired again. I think about you all the time when I look at the beautiful horses I have in my living room! I am thinking about the Abraham quote- really? we will never get it done? I should let that sink in for a minute...

Kathryn Hansen said...

that's because there's always new desires to stretch for!

Unknown said...

Your work is AMAAAZING!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails