Monday, April 5, 2010

moments of pleasure

trust and start walking. we are not alone in the dark; our path will unfold as we move.


descanso gardens

hope you had a wonderful weekend...and easter! i had a blast, spending lots of time hiking and photographing this weekend. i am just falling in love with photography more and more! and a really cool thing is happening with josie now. when i stop to take a photograph, she races back (she's always about 20 steps ahead of me) and just hangs with me. it's like she is watching over me as i am totally absorbed and oblivious to what's going on around me while i shoot my photos.


altho i do have to say she did not warn me at all about the gopher snake stretched out across the path as we rounded a corner on the hiking trail on sunday. but luckily is wasn't a rattler like the weekend before! my sister told me snakes are about shedding the past...and it does feel that way to me.


i feel like my life is accelerating at the speed of lightning right now and i have to tell you, it's very thrilling!!

3 comments:

Kathryn Hansen said...

translation:comment 1:
Your blog great, I look forward to updating Oh ....................................... .

comment 2:Good article gives the impression that good, thank you ~~.................................... ....

comment 3:The article is really good to see you happy refueling La .......................................

Kathryn Hansen said...

just wanted to thank the 3 people here from China who left comments...I greatly appreciate your lovely words and following my blog!!

Lori said...

Your photography is great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails