Saturday, June 12, 2010

joy

every minute of joy makes you gain ten more days of life.






what an awesome morning i had hiking in the mountains near my sister's home. i had to drop my daughter off for her ACT test really early at the community college so i thought i'd take josie and go hike a different trail, and i'm so glad i did...the marine layer just added so much to the beauty all around me! and i met a very nice woman on the trail who was a bit mixed up on how to get back down, so we walked down together and chatted the whole way. we enjoyed each others company so much we're meeting up for another hike in a few weeks! funny how the universe sets these meetings up...especially after kelly rae just talked about this very thing in her e-course...building a supportive community of creatives both on-line and in person! life is so fun and intriguing!!

interestingly too, just out of the blue the commissions have been flowing in with no effort at all on my part...i love that! so, i will be sharing the process with you as i work hard to get them done in a timely manner for my clients!

hope your weekend is going along as well as mine!


6 comments:

Kerri said...

beautiful photos- and what an inspiring quote you have at the top -- such motivation to make sure we all have lots of joy in our lives!! :)

Noël said...

Gorgeous photos, Kathryn. It is amazing how sometimes life gives us just what we need! :)

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

what a fabulous quote! And the pics go along with it beautifully...saying Hi fom a fellow Flyer, Robin

Amelia said...

hi there, thanks for visiting! It is weird I find how the universe opens up and 'assists' when suddenly we open up our minds, or even change our thoughts about things - things like you say in your post have happened to me so many times. And yes, from doing KKR's course people are coming forth in the UK who are also doing the course who I had no idea about and want to get together. It seems like this universe is getting smaller somtimes! :0

Good luck with your commissions - great news.

Amelia.x

Theresa said...

I love all the floral and nature photography here~ I will add myself to your list of followers and look forward to our connections~ A fellow flyer, Have a creative week. ~Theresa

Lori said...

Wow, you live near that? How wonderful! I love the quote at the top. I have never read one of his books and I cannot believe it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails