Friday, July 9, 2010

reflecting

Only when the clamor of the outside world is silenced will you be able to hear the deeper vibration. Listen carefully.


after 2 months of one left-brain class after another, most of them actually over lapping, i am trying to slow down a bit, catch my breath and just absorb the abundance of information i have learned. now that kelly's e-course is over, i am on my very last thing for awhile...theta healing with brent phillips. then i am 100% done and will start implementing all the incredible tools i now have in my arsenal.



i've made the decision that i will jump full force into my new art line when i get back from my trip to africa in mid-august. it seemed a bit silly to start everything just to put it all on hold for 3 weeks! this way it will be seamless! at least that's my plan!


this weekend i am off to colorado for a get together with 5 of my college roommates!! boy oh boy oh boy am i excited to see them!!! i really, really am!!

hope you have an awesome weekend ahead of you too!



2 comments:

Katherine Kean said...

I can hardly wait to hear about your trip to Africa. Enjoy your well deserved get away this weekend!

Amelia said...

oh, have a wonderful trip to Colorado and your plans sound great!

I too have an overload of information but look forward to slowly, but surely getting things done and making things work. I think I will take August off, but release the dates for the Autumn Experimental art e-course soon . . . .

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to reading your list if you make one (PS. I saw the heart!!)

Amelia.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails