Friday, January 8, 2010

fresh new year ahead!!ahhhhhhhh





















january marks a fresh start and with it, optimism for tons of possibilities in the new year ahead!


i was a bit off kilter the first few days of twenty ten but since then everything has been just flowing with ease and elegance! in 8 days i feel like i've accomplished so much and am beside myself with excitement!

* designed and updated a whole new website
*created a new blog banner
*finished 2 drawings
*started 3 new drawings
*started the book"the huffington post complete guide to blogging"
*figured out how to import my blog to my fan page (we'll see if it works today!)
*ordered a t-shirt with one of my drawings on it, and it came out soooo cool!! (stay tuned!)
*working thru my fears
*signed up for an investment class
*put away all my decorations and have been cleaning like crazy
*spent some great quality time with my kids over the holidays

wow...just recapping here makes me giddy with excitement for what's next!

hope the beginning of your year is going super well...if you wanna share it would love to hear from you!!




1 comment:

Lori said...

Kathryn, that is SO exciting. I love how positive this post is. I am wishing you the freshest new start ever filled with great creative ideas, abundance and happiness. It's a new year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails