Friday, January 2, 2009

HaPpY nEw YeAr!!!



Wanting to wish every one an abundant, fun and flourishing New Year!! I believe that 2009 promises to be a very compelling year...full of positive changes and deeper meaning...I'm ready to dream it and then let it happen!

On Monday I am going to start revealing some of my new art work... little bites of art, as I like to call them! I will be opening a new Etsy shop very soon, where I will be selling them and eventually adding solder jewelry to the mix in late February. Keep staying tuned in to see all the new thing I plan on doing here in my blog and in both Etsy stores.

Thanks so much for a wonderful 2008 and let's celebrate the start of a new year and make 2009 the best year ever!!

I leave you with this quote:

Within the seed of your desire is everything necessary for it to blossom to fulfillment. And Law of Attraction is the engine that does the work. Your work is just to give it a fertile growing place in order to expand --- Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in Albuquerque, NM on Sunday, May 9th, 1999

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails