Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A different kind of i candy today

































On Wednesdays I usually feature one artist who's work I truly admire and respect. But today instead of just one artist I thought I would feature a variety of wonderful artists that belong to EtsyVeg.

I've just joined EtsyVeg (click the icon to your right to get to the website), which is a group of very talented artists working in many different styles and mediums. They are all Etsy sellers and are either vegan or vegetarian. (I have been a vegetarian for 18 years now). Their goal is to increase the visibility of vegan and vegetarian products in the marketplace. To create a place which is easy to find with a wide array of amazing goods handcrafted by people who are committed to this way of life.

Please check out the blog...it's very interesting with many resources for a vegetarian lifestyle.

1)live life free by vaeda 2)White Cloud Ceramic sake set by leandogpottery 3)Chicken at door by
glittergirlgalleries4)
SunflowersSoap by soapychica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails