Monday, July 27, 2009

happy monday!

remember all those drawings i promised to get done over the weekend? yeah...well...this is it...and it's not even done!! close...yes...but no cigar! so what did i do instead of drawing all weekend?...see below!




okay..it's hot here in california and my brothers pool was soooooo inviting!

other things that happened over the weekend:

a spontaneous date on friday night...yes, i said date! it was the first time being out with a man other than my ex, so it was a bit weird at first but i settled in and had a good time. just had to cut it short as i was on chauffeur duty again. i have to say, it was a good start back into this world i thought i'd never be in again!

i've been working hard at updating my etsy site of late, so took a lot more photos of my art saturday morning. i've been inspired to get creative with my photos...jump over there if you get a chance and let me know what you think. i am curious if this will help boost my sales at all. photos are extremely important in selling your work and i'm really putting in the effort and intention now, so we'll see if this makes a difference.

cleaning, laundry, chores...the boring but necessary stuff of life and....

that's about it!

Hope you had a chil-laxing weekend and now geared up for an amazing week ahead!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails