Monday, August 3, 2009

ta-da....

hey...didya notice my new and improved banner?! when i was coming up with fresh ideas for drawings i never thought i'd be turning this one into my blog banner, but it worked out perfectly! i have to credit tara frey's book for that, blogging for bliss. i purchased it last week on amazon and since it's such an easy read with delicious photos and a plethora of great advice, it inspired me to get a more appropriate banner. plus if you noticed as well, i also figured out from another site how to make my blog into three columns. once i did that my old banner really needed to go.


started this drawing of jessica over the weekend. she was our house guest last week and she so kindly posed for me. she has this great red hair, but you won't be able to tell in my drawing unfortunately. Also started another dog graffiti piece and figured out ideas for two more. plus...cross your fingers...i may have another commission of cats again. it comes in waves!

2 comments:

Liason said...

banner looks GREAT! well done

Lori said...

I LOVE your new banner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails