Monday, December 13, 2010

11 things, body integration and action...more reverb!

 Prompt: 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?

actually i'm changing this prompt to 11 things i am embracing even more in 2011!!
1. ease
2. peace
3. happiness
4. artistic & financial success with my art
5. winning
6. uplifting
7. fun
8. adventure
9. travel
10. security
11. trust
 Prompt: Body integration. This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn't mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?

oh, this is easy...when i am taking photographs. it's like i am physically no longer there, no time exists, i am totally connected to source. and when i come out of it, it's the wildest feeling like i need to ground myself back into physicality. i think this is why my dog josie stands guard when we're out, she senses this physical disconnection from my surroundings.
 Prompt: Action. When it comes to aspirations, its not about ideas. It's about making ideas happen. What's your next step? 

when i hear the word action i think of this quote by Abraham-Hicks: hard work is not the path to well-being. feeling good is the path to well-being. you don't create through action; you create through vibration. and then, your vibration calls action from you.

so, my "actions" are to journal, raise my resonance and meditate on goals, ideas, thoughts to get clarity and vibrationally in tune with what i want to create for myself. i really work at being more conscious so i can always tell by the way i feel if it's right for me or not. at this point in my life i can always tell when i'm pushing against something cuz it just never works out and then my frustration grows until the light bulb goes off in my head and i realize that i'm pushing too hard and not in sync with what i am trying to create.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails