Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Reverb 10

Reverb 10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. The end of the year is an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead. 
December 1 One Word.

Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?

word for 2010: initiate
in metaphysics, 2010 was the year of initiation and that word felt like it absolutely captured the essence of my year. i let go of a few relationships that were limiting and constricting as well as some dreams and hopes that no longer served me. this allowed me the space to let in some new and expansive things such as photography, africa, and new friendships.

word for 2011: embracing
i love the idea of  embracing the extraordinary next year!
 

1 comment:

The Creative Beast said...

very cool!!

it seems that Patti Digh is also participating in Reverb10...

I'm working on Word of the Year myself, though I seem to use two or three word phrases!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails