Monday, July 15, 2013

fun in the summer sun!

Beach Buds  Kathryn Hansen  (c) 2013 41/2 x 71/4

above is the third drawing in my "dog days of summer" series. 

have some minor adjustments i still need to make to "prized stick" below...but that won't take too long, just a bit more noodling on the rear leg and water.

bringing up the rear  below is "catch me if you can."  #5 and still on the drawing board.


i promised diamond i would try and throw in a lion head soon as she is getting annoyed with all these dogs on my board lately! i told her to stop looking at so many grumpy cat posts on facebook...she just sulked off and hasn't slept with me since last week. what's an artist to do?!!



2 comments:

patty said...

Ha ha - equal time! You probably know that I am partial to dogs (especially since the baby bird incident...)and I adore the wonderful action drawings you have here. Running free - just the way dogs are supposed to be!! (no thanks to the CA state parks..) Fabulous!!

The Creative Beast said...

OH!!! I love seeing these adorable dog drawings - such cute frolicking!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails