Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Cute Dog Photo Contest!!!


Typically I run this contest on my Facebook business page, but thought I would open this up to my lovely blog followers as well!!

I am looking for your cutest dog photos!




Send me your best dog/puppy photos (up to two) for a chance to win a matted print of your beloved friend!


I will pick and announce the
winning photo(s) on Monday September 29th. The competition closes on Sunday 9-28-14 at 8am. I will then create a 5x7 drawing of him or her and send you a matted print of the drawing! 






All entered photos need to be original, good quality, high resolution jpeg photos. You can email up to 2 photos to kh@kathrynhansen.com


Good luck!!









2 comments:

Katherine Kean said...

The winner will be very lucky indeed!

Jennifer Richardson said...

LOVE this idea.....adding to my list of things to not forget this week:) (it's getting freakish long, that list. baby steps, I tell myself. busy season bustle)
You are a wonder,
Jennifer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails