Monday, March 9, 2015

Woofstock 90210

Even tho this show was a bit of a bust financially, it sure was super fun seeing all the magnificent dogs, talking to people about art, having lovely neighbors to our left and seeing a few friends too!!!  
If I had done better I might have come home with a heavenly pitbull puppy I fell in love with at one of the adoption booths, so perhaps it was meant to be and I will get a few commissions down the road from this event instead of potty training a puppy!
Before the event started my friend Robin (below) painted my daughter Emilys face with dolphins!!
Weirdly dogs kept pulling their owners into my booth all day, I swear I didn't pay them off with promises of biscuits and bones, they just liked it in there by us!!

A big shout out to my wonderful daughter for all her help, it wouldn't have been as much fun without her!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Richardson said...

I'm still grinning from opening up your site and seeing that
adorable shining face holding his sweet wubby.....that drawing leaped up and stirred my joy:):):)
THANK you:) Sorry your pockets didn't jingle more after your show but glad those sensible dogs
pulled their people in to be exposed to your shining light
anyway:)
Someday I will own one of your beauties, I will:)
Thanks for sharing so much beauty,
Jennifer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails