Wednesday, October 22, 2008

lifting out


I've had this underlying river of anger flowing through me lately. No one would notice except my boyfriend, Alan...he can see it in certain situations I'm dealing with right now. Mainly with a cell phone I ordered on Ebay. They sent me the wrong phone and it's been downhill ever since trying to deal with the seller. I've been working hard in trying to understand it, release it, and change. I believe it has to do with power...or lack of it...that others (the economy, Ebay sellers, etc) are creating my life, not me. So...what do I have control over? Well, my thoughts, my artwork, my actions...I guess everything that has to do with what's inside of me. I can choose to be a victim or a visionary here, it's my choice.**** I really want to be a visionary!!****

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathryn, I hear your frustration about world events and how powerless, really, we are....but if a cell phone deal gone wrong is the worst thing happening to you, you should be thankful. I'm not trying to be snide here, but I think we all need to take a deep breath and assess our situations. Things are seldom as bad as they seem at first.

Kathryn Hansen said...

Your absolutely right Deborah...when situations are exaggerated, like the one with my cell phone...I always know there is more going on under the surface then I realize. That's when I need to step back & look at what's going on...hence, the feeling of powerlessness created that situation to be played out via a cell phone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails