Monday, March 2, 2009

heartache


Where have I been for two weeks? Trying hard to recover from a broken heart...that's where! It's been an excruciatingly painful process seeing my boyfriend move out of our home. I've been crying over and frantically processing this whole situation for a little over two weeks now. I'm finally feeling some peace today. Two losses (my mom past away in Dec) within the last 4 months have been very hard on my heart. I couldn't have gotten through this without my incredible siblings, friends and daughters...and my art. This piece is not quite finished yet but it represents having no voice, a dear john letter and a heart that's been hurt. I'll post the finished piece soon. What heartache have you suffered through?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails