Monday, March 23, 2009


This beauty was outside my bedroom window on Saturday seducing me with it's exquisite pink color in a sea of green.

A new drawing I started very early Saturday morning while still in bed...one of my favorite places to draw. I listen to either "This American Life" or my new local favorite themoth.org. It's very quite in my house on weekend mornings...so still...it's a great time for creating!

Almost finished with her...there's still areas I'm not happy with. Have to keep at it until I am, but she will soon be mixed into a collage piece, as well as the drawing above.

1 comment:

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

What a gorgeous rose, so pretty amongst the greenery! Thanks for sharing it with us.

And what amazing drawings! I can barely draw a stick figure, so I'm really impressed by the realism of both of these pieces. Very, VERY nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails