Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Metamorphosis


Kgaeke (Flickr)

This morning I read this entry on Christine Mason Miller’s (Swirly Girl) blog: Every journey changes us~ every step we take away from our comfort zone is capable of shifting our perspective of the world and our place in it.

Right now I am in this groundless void of the unknown, trying furiously to figure out myself, my art and where I am going. I feel like this is a time of transcendent metamorphosis, where I am emerging as a different kind of person with a new kind of future. And in that future I want greater success with more happiness and joy, greater love with more intimacy and caring, and greater living with more richness and glimmer. I'm not afraid any more and feel soooo ready to take that next step...in fact I'm ready for a giant leap!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails