Monday, March 9, 2009

This is the only picture I took while in Wisconsin! It was gently raining, and I just happened to notice this little puddle outside my sisters patio door. There were bubbles and drops and leaves and when I tried taking the photo all I could see was my reflection...no matter how I angled my camera....but I actually kinda like it!! I loved the weather there again..rainy, snowy, gloomy. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't live there again but I love visiting~ the weather is always so distinct...it's a nice change!(I love thunder storms too!)

I worked my toushie off (as well as my siblings) for four very long days~ painting, cleaning, packing and more! But my mom's house is looking so beautiful! I know she is smiling down on us and saying why didn't you do that when I was here?! And we would have said cuz you wouldn't let us! My brother came through like a power house coordinating the huge project that had tremendous bumps along the way. And so to him I am extremely grateful for all he has done for my moms estate.

After I catch up on some VERY needed sleep I will be starting a new commissioned piece of a young girl and her retriever and trying like mad to finish up some drawings/collages to show you. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails