Thursday, January 20, 2011


i love this photo (after all my creative editing!!) my daughter took of me in the courthouse in santa barbara...in front of a painting, wild curly hair and camera on my back...so me!

and by the way, let me tell you...i'm in love, i'm in love, i'm in love...with santa barbara!! i really am! and only after 4 glorious days!! i fall fast!

my friend julie and i had a morning routine..we got up early walked one block from our apartment to the beach, ordered coffee, walked on the pier and watched pelicans dive bomb into the ocean for tasty fish and dolphins gliding past...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....the memories!! plus we had absolutely picture perfect weather to boot!

but i'll be back there again soon...cuz there's just so much more to explore and experience!!

1 comment:

The Creative Beast said...

That is a great picture! Isn't Santa Barbara wonderful =-)??

I will have to send you a link to a fun photo project you might be interested in...keep your eyes peeled for it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails