Tuesday, November 4, 2014

All Done~ recently completed drawings up for sale!!

I recently realized that I show you so many beginnings to my work but never show you the completed pieces here on my blog, only on Facebook do I ever seem to post the final piece! What the heck!!!

So here are some completed works of late. If you are interested in any of these pieces you can find the prints for sale on Fine Art America or for the original piece contact me directly!






**to see oodles of more drawings go to Fine Art America**

3 comments:

Katherine Kean said...

These are beautiful Kathryn. It's stunning to see them all together this way.

E.M. Corsa said...

Your swan is almost the best of both worlds isn't it? That dash of sumptious color against the softness of the feathers. You execute your colors with the same finesse you do with your graphite work. Well done!!!

Jennifer Richardson said...

They're exquisite, Kathryn,
they really are.
Worth so very much more
than the prices you have on them.
I'm inspired everytime I see one.
The completed pieces are just
glorious.
Thanks for doing what you do:)
-jennifer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails