Monday, October 5, 2009

feeling better

hot water with lemon and honey

homemade vegetable soup

a few bed mates

but hogged the bed

and a little bit of drawing done.

i had to eat my words on thursday as i told my friend that i never get sick, then went and got that nasty cold my daughter had at the beginning of the week! put me out almost all weekend long. felt better sunday afternoon so got in some drawing but will have to book it over the next week to get this drawing done in time.

just over doing it again as i push myself very hard at times to get things done. the blast off e-course i'm taking is very intense with lots of routines to incorporate into each day. continuing to work hard on updating my resume and write my bio. and had to work out a lot of details with our passports and pieces of my trip last week. that on top of being a mom and artist. a bit too much i admit, still learning to keep everything in balance.

altho all that sleep was kind of a nice indulgence....i must say!


2 comments:

Katherine Kean said...

Glad you're feeling better! I love seeing the photos of your animals.

Lori said...

Glad you are feeling better, your pets are so cute! And love your artist mug :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails