Thursday, July 14, 2011

I sometimes think there is nothing so delightful as drawing.


one stormy sunday in march, i decided to watch some movies while drawing, so i got out my drawing board and schlepped all my supplies from my drafting table over to my snugly emerald green couch. fast forward to april...i injured my lower back and felt like i was on the verge of sciatica again, so i hauled my supplies down to the hard floor for more support, which gave joise the perfect opportunity to lay on top of me. 

that's now become my favorite spot to sit and draw at night after dinner. i have to admit it is butt numbing at times, but i still find it the most inviting place to create. 

however, whenever josie spies me going over there, she quickly seizes the moment and takes up her position on the couch right behind me...so there i am on the floor, josie on the couch...and i ask you...what's wrong with this picture??!!

2 comments:

Katherine Kean said...

Nothing wrong with that picture - as long as everyone's happy!

lissa said...

sounds enjoyable enough. I think one can draw anywhere and still enjoy the process.

& I agreed with Katherine Kean above, as long as you're happy, why does matter where the dog is sitting?

thanks for your visit, have a lovely day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails