Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A worthy cause




















I just finished up a commission for another lovely client (I swear my clients are the best people!!) and he was telling me about an organization that he volunteers for called, The Frederick County4H Therapeutic Riding Program. This is their mission:

The Mission of the Frederick County 4H Therapeutic Riding Program is to provide a recreational experience and therapeutic regimen to Frederick County citizens with medically certified mental, physical and emotional disabilities, through appropriate equestrian activities.

So, we are going to work together (Barry will provide me the photographs of one of their horses) and we will come up with a great drawing that they can then auction off at their fundraiser in November. I love fun projects like this that help such wonderful causes. Please check out their engaging website at: http://www.fc4htrp.org/index.htm

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails