Monday, June 15, 2009

Not much art done this weekend, but got this piece drawn out and started as promised! And I got my new commission piece started as well. It's of a sweet faced Red Maine Coon cat...I never knew they came in an orange color...and he's huge! Such a cool looking cat...it'll be fun to draw him!

Found this smooth little beach stone when I went for a long walk/hike in the rain on Saturday morning with Josie. The rain felt so delicious...so clean, so quiet, so rejuvenating! Listened to Lazaris's tape on self trust...oh man...so enlightening! So I am using this amulet to remind me of that lovely morning. I realize that I am at this fulcrum point in my life where I am between what was and what will be and the possibilities are endless and exciting! I really feel like all the healing, changing and expansion that's taken place in my life in the last 8 months will catapult me forward on my life's journey. I can hardly wait to see! Right now I am in search of potential galleries to show my work in. Since I haven't had my work in a gallery since I lived in Wisconsin I ordered a few books on the subject to get me up to speed: I'd Rather Be In The Studio! The Artist's No-excuse Guide to Self-promotion by Alyson Stanfield and How to Survive and Prosper as an Artist by Caroll Michels

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails